How to write Great Fiverr Buyer Request?

How to write Great Fiverr Buyer Request?


Before you start writing buyer request, brainstorm and make a list of the things that your buyers want. This will help you write the description in a way that will sell to your buyer.


Fiverr is the world's largest marketplace for services with over 8 million services on offer. Fiverr buyers are looking for any service they can find and many of them are looking for a bargain. The more you know about Fiverr buyer requests, the better your chances of being successful in bidding and winning a project.


The buyer request is the most important part of your Fiverr gig. It is the first thing a potential customer will see and it needs to be compelling enough to make them want to read more.


The following tips will help you write a great Fiverr buyer request:


- Create a catchy title that will capture the attention of Fiverr buyers

- Include detailed information about your service

- Include all necessary information like your contract details, turnaround time, etc.

- Provide samples to show what you can do

- Always be professional


How to Write an Effective Fiverr Buyer Request?


In my personal experience (I'm a Level 1 seller), buyer inquiries are the best tool for finding customers. 

 You literally contact them directly and tell them why you are better than them and why he or she should choose you. 

  1. You can send 10 requests daily. That is, 300 requests each month. Wow, that's a lot. Understand now that you need at least one of all these buyers to impress you. 
  2. You need to stand out from the crowd to send this impressive request. Try my personal technique: always start with the hook. This can be something unique, like "I just completed another order ...". This shows that the shopper has experienced it without  telling it directly, and it also brings about its rarity.
  3.  Don't start with a story (unless it's very interesting). Most buyers are flooded with requests and don't have to bother reading them. 
  4. Don't waste your time on posts with at least 15 requests. In most cases, the buyer has already decided on the seller or will not care about your request (as a buyer, I can guarantee you). 
  5.  The only reason the buyer bothered to post this is because the buyer needs something of their own or bespoke (such as an urgent delivery or a collection of tasks). Explain to the buyer why and how they can provide this value. Remember that  you are making money by providing value to your buyers. An example to make it clearer: A buyer has posted that someone needs someone to write a 5-minute script for YouTube.
  6. In the end, we found that many sellers copy and paste the same answer 10 times a day. It may be applicable from time to time, but most of the time it's a terrible idea. Listen,  buyers want inquiries tailored to their needs, not general answers or  sad stories. If you need a pharmaceutical company logo, how do you  provide the best logo for your pharmaceutical company?


Some Tips for Sending Buyer Requests on Fiverr:


1) Don't waste your time on posts with at least 20 requests. Perhaps the buyer has already decided. 

 2) Give a short informative answer. This will be sent as a custom list, so please include what  the buyer needs. 

 3) Please evaluate it well. Most sellers  often fit the buyer's budget, but it's a good idea to reduce offers to emphasize that. You can then potentially make extra money by selling it at the time of delivery.


Fiverr Buyer Request Examples:


Example 1:


Respected Client,

I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.

Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.

I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

What more you will get from me?

✓ Many years experience in Photoshop

✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions

✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)

✓ Quick delivery

✓ Free source file

✓ After service support

✓ Friendly communication

✓ Affordable price

And many more!


Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!


Regards,

Your Name


Example 2:


Hello, I would love to have the opportunity to help you achieve your goals., I can do(job) and I’ll provide unlimited revisions, I can do it Professionally, I guaranteed you will be glad to see my amazing work. You can trust me and please read my reviews to calm any worries. Don’t hesitate to contact me using the “contact me” button and let’s discuss.


Example 3:


Dear sir, I read your requirements carefully and I am able to do this project successfully. I can do more then your requirement, if you need extra care of yourself then please give me a touch, I will 24 hours online for your help. Please give me a chance Sir. A ensure you I will 100% Satisfied you. Thank you, sir.


Post a Comment

0 Comments